Real Estate Terms & Conditions
1. The successful bidder shall be required to enter into a standard purchase agreement with 10% of the purchase price due immediately following the sale of the real estate and the balance of the purchase price due on or before 30 days from date of sale, when possession will be given.
2. The Seller shall provide a title insurance policy in the amount of the purchase price of the real estate.
3. Real estate taxes shall be prorated to the date of possession.
4. All announcements made the day of the sale take precedence over any previously printed advertised terms or conditions.
5. The subject real estate and improvements are being sold in strictly “AS IS, WHERE IS” condition without any representation or warranties expressed or implied.
6. The information is believed to be accurate. However, we strongly urge all prospective Buyers to thoroughly research all pertinent data and to draw their own conclusions.
7. For a private showing or for further information contact Mark Guthrie at +1- +1 (309) 945-6120.